Class of 2021
Asset Collection: 9th, 10th and 11th Grade Asset Collection - a note from Peter Elenbaas
Dear L-S 9th, 10th and 11th graders (and families),
I hope you all are having a good last few days of school. I am writing about returning assets, which includes L-S textbooks and other materials you signed out and used this year. We are planning to collect assets by appointment on June 15th and 16th. Below you will find a list of directions:
- To schedule your appointment for returning assets please use this sign-up: https://signup.com/go/UWzbzPj
- Please drive into campus at the 3rd entrance off Lincoln Road if you are coming from Concord Road. L-S staff will check you in and then direct you to the front of the building where we will collect assets by department.
- If you left stuff at L-S before school closure and need it before the fall please fill out this Form: https://forms.gle/6UK7C3p96UQ5B3wz8 and we will do our best to have it for you when you return your assets
- Please bring all your assets organized by department (i.e. math book, library books, english books)
- Do your best to make sure they are in the condition you got them in (i.e. remove covers from textbooks)
- Parents/guardians can drop off on behalf of students
- Families with multiple L-S students can sign up for one appointment and return all assets at that time
- Please keep your Chromebook--if you borrowed one--for the summer. We do not need to collect these June 15th/16th.
- If you need a particular asset past June 16th please keep it and communicate with your teacher. And please return all your other assets on one of the assigned days.
- If you have any questions about specific assets for specific classes please email your teachers.
- If you have general questions please contact your associate principal
JUNIOR PROM rescheduled!!
Mark your calendar! New date!
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2020
Location: Union Station (in Worcester)
And for those who REALLY like to plan ahead: SENIOR PROM date is Thursday, June 3, 2021!! At Gillette!!