Requests for current students are handled by Arapahoe High School.
Requests for AHS graduates are handled by Littleton Public Schools.
TRANSCRIPTS FOR CURRENT AHS STUDENTS: What is a transcript and how do I request one?
A transcript is your official academic record that lists coursework taken each year of high school along with the grade you earned.
- Initial transcripts have 6 semesters of coursework and final grades. Initial transcripts are requested by completing a two step process.
- First, make the request in Naviance. Click here to access the Naviance log in page. Go to the colleges I'm applying to page and click on the request transcript icon.
- Second, complete the blue college application tracking form (available outside of the bookkeeping office) and submit with $5 fee (cash or check to Arapahoe High School) to Mrs. Arnold in the bookkeeping office. Initial transcripts and letters of recommendation are not sent until the blue form and fee have been submitted.
- Mid-year transcripts have 7 semesters of coursework and final grades. Mid-year transcripts are not available until early January of senior year. To request, contact Mrs. Yvette Arnold via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which schools have requested the mid-year transcript. There is no additional fee for the mid-year transcript.
- Final transcripts have 8 semesters of coursework and final grades. Final transcripts are not available until early June. To request, complete the Senior Exit Survey, which will go live on April 3, 2019. There is no additional fee for the final transcript.
TRANSCRIPTS FOR AHS GRADUATES: (This is NOT for current students!!)
If you have graduated from AHS, please use this link http://www.littletonpublicschools.net/content/records-transcripts to access the Littleton Public Schools District Office request form. Questions? Please contact Beth Cassara at email@example.com.