AHS Warrior Media
Freshman Showcase ~ Warrior Media Testimonials
Yearbook Info for Seniors
Senior Memory Ads are due by November 11, 2020.
CREATE YOUR AD ONLINE:
1. Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com
2. Enter your school’s order number (6513) OR search for your school by name.
3. Verify that your school is correct and click continue.
4. Click "Start Your Ad."
5. Choose your ad size/type.
6. Click "Buy Ad for Student" and proceed to search for your student’s name or add them if they aren’t on the list.
7. Create a Login or Sign In.
8. Select a template with your desired number of photos.
9. Upload photos, type in your message and select a style.
10. Proof your ad, continue and add to cart!
11. Pay with credit card.
12. For Technical Support while using the online ad creator, contact Herff Jones Technical Support at 877-362-7750.
AD SIZES & PRICES
FULL PAGE $300.00
HALF PAGE $200.00
QUARTER PAGE $125.00
EIGHTH PAGE $75.00
ADS ARE DUE BY NOVEMBER 11, 2020
By the way, if you haven’t taken your senior portrait yet, it's not too late.
Contact us and we will help. We want to get all seniors pictured in the yearbook!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Student Media at AHS
The Calumet yearbook
The Herald news magazine
The Spear sports broadcast & coverage team
Warrior Media Adviser
Back To School Video:
About the Warrior Media
Student Journalism Program at AHS
The student media & journalism program is a vibrant and productive part of Arapahoe High School. We have a strong reputation for excellence, we are recognized as a leader in the field of scholastic journalism, and we have won numerous awards on both the state and national level. Students who become active in the student media & journalism program gain valuable skills and insights through a hands-on approach to learning and reporting on their community and the world around them. We produce quality content and publications for a real audience. Our "homework" is published for all the world to see!