Contact Your Teacher Directly - Students are encouraged to contact their teachers directly with any questions regarding course material or instruction. Click here to access our staff directory.
Daily Tutoring - Students are also encouraged to take advantage of the tutoring provided by certified staff during during their study hall or lunch period. Click here for a print-friendly version of the daily tutoring resources listed below.
Math tutoring is also available before and after school at West Campus in room 227 and at East Campus in room 230.
Rental Programs - Students are able to check out a Chromebook or graphing calculator from the Library.
Want to borrow a Chromebook from the Library?
- Complete a Chromebook Permission Form: Download this form (also available at the Library circulation desk), sign it, get it signed at home, and bring it back to the library staff.
- Check out a Chromebook for up to 3 days.
Want to borrow a graphing calculator from the Library?
- Visit the library just before the period in which you need to use a graphing calculator. Be sure to bring your ID!
- Check out a graphing calculator for one period and return the calculator when your math class is over. Please note that the library staff will hold your student ID until you return the calculator. Each student can rent a calculator up to three times per semester. Any student who needs a calculator more often or for a longer duration than outlined here should look into the annual rental program outlined below.
Want to borrow a graphing calculator for the year?
- Graphing Calculator Rental Agreement: Download this rental agreement (which is also available in the main office and library). Obtain a parent and student signature and be sure to include the student's ID number.
- Bring the signed agreement and a check (made out to Lake Park) for $50.00 to the main office. When a student returns the rented calculator in good, working condition, $25.00 will be refunded to the student's account. If the calculator is not returned or is not in working condition when it is returned, the $50.00 deposit will be forfeited and students will receive an additional fine.
Already have your own graphing calculator? Register it in the LP Calculator Database so we can locate the owner of any calculator that is turned into the lost and found.
Testing Center - Students are able to complete missed tests and quizzes before, during, and after school.
Hours of Operation:
East Campus: 7:00am-4:00pm
West Campus: 6:30am-3:30pm
The Testing Centers at both campuses are open after school on SMART days, but students must arrange their own transportation as the only late bus leaves from East at 5:45pm and West at 6:00pm.