Honorary Service Awards
HONORARY SERVICE AWARDS (HSA)
The Honorary Service Awards program is designed by California PTA to recognize and honor the dedication of individuals and organizations in local communities for service benefiting youth. Collins PTA is proud to participate in the HSA Program.
Category of awards include:
- Golden Oak Service Award (GOSA) – This award, the most prestigious of the Honorary Service Awards, is given to recognize an individual that has made significant contributions to the welfare of children and youth in a school or community.
- Continuing Service Award (CSA) – This award is given to recognize an individual for ongoing or long-time service to children and youth, providing support year after year.
- Honorary Service Award (HSA) – This award is given to recognize an individual for outstanding service to children and youth in our community, going above and beyond what is asked of them.
- Very Special Person Award (VSP) - This award is given to recognize an individual or organization for their service to the PTA.
- Outstanding Teacher Award (OTA) - recognize a teacher for outstanding service in positively impacting the lives and welfare of children in PTA, school, or community.
- Outstanding Administrator Award (OAA) - recognize an administrator for outstanding service in positively impacting the lives and welfare of children in PTA, school, or community.
Congrats to our 2018-19 HSA winners!!
To submit one or more nominations you can use:
- The online form (can be submitted anonymously)
- Print forms can be found at the PTA table in the school office to fill out.
- Printed forms are to be dropped off in the HSA collection box at the PTA table located in the school front office.
Nominations are currently closed. Please come back around March for more information.
All nominations will be considered and are confidential. Only the Collins HSA Committee reviews the nominations.
The HSA Committee is selected each year and is comprised of PTA members and parents. The HSA Committee reviews all of the nominations against the criteria for each award. Individuals and/or organizations who receive the awards are announced and recognized by Collins PTA at the Collins Volunteer Tea.
Make your acknowledgment of a noteworthy individual or organization and submit your nomination today!