Collins is hosting a Dandiya Fundraiser to raise money for our science camp trip which is at the end of October.
Dandiya for FUN... FUNDS for School
Join us with your family and friends for a fun-filled evening!
The event includes Music, Dance including FREE Dandiya Lessons, Raffles, Vendors' booth, Food, Beverages and Lots of FUN!
Tickets are SOLD OUT!
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Dandiya Fundraiser Event.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
For more information & sponsorship inquires contact us via email email@example.com.
We can't successfully run the show without your participation!
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Dandiya Fundraiser!! Let's rock!
Thank you so much for your time and support to our students!
Parents and students are welcome to set up a booth at the Collins Dandiya Fundraiser. This will be a great opportunity for our community to sell/market their wonderful talents.
Here's the info and please find attached registration form
* Please note, Food booths are not allowed at the event. You can sell handmade crafts/jewelry, or other items.
* Booths availability are limited and will be on a First-come First serve basis.
* Please add all the booths you would like to setup and send completed registration form to collins5th.Fundraiser@gmail.com by Wed, Oct 10th, 2018. Please respond only via email.
* Cost of each booth is $25.00 (per family). Payment can be made either by check or cash. Please make check payable to Collins School with Memo: Science Camp
* We need both the check and the registration form to reserve your booth. Please make sure to clean up after the event
* Each reserved booth includes the 8ft table (1), chairs (2) and table cover (1)
* Please contact Mona Gajjar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions