PTA ORGANIZES A VARIETY OF EVENTS FOR THE COLLINS COMMUNITY THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YEAR.
Depending on the event, PTA brings the Collins community together to socialize, celebrate, and educate. We also raise money for the PTA and Collins through designated fundraising events.
Keep your eyes on the calendar to stay updated on the dates for upcoming events. Here are a few of the events we will have this year:
- Ice cream socials to welcome everyone back to school and our first PTA Association meeting.
- Fall Festival to celebrate the season change and to start our fundraising efforts.
- Holiday party complete with special visitors, songs, and merriment.
- Explore the wonders of science at Science Night.
- School-wide thanks during Staff Appreciation Week.
- Read-a-thon to continue our fundraising efforts and have fun at the same time.
- Family Movie Night highlights the end of a successful year.
- And more!
UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDAR
PTA GENERAL ASSOCIATION MEETING: Oct 10, 2018
The next PTA General Association Meeting will be held on Wednesday, Oct 12, 2018 at 6:30 PM. All PTA members are welcome to join this meeting which will be held in the GLC.
For more details about the upcoming meeting please contact us.
If you want to help with any event, please let us know!
FALL FESTIVAL: October 26, 2018
RED RIBBON WEEK: October 29 - November 2
Event dates from last year:
September 7 - Ice Cream Social
October 27 - Fall Harvest Festival
December 14 - Family Holiday Party
April 5 - Family Science Night
May 11 - Spring Walk-a-thon and Carnival
June 1 - Family Movie Night