HSA Committee Member
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Time requirement: between 2-10 hours (during the month of March and April only)
As an HSA (Honorary Service Award) Committee Member:
- You review all entries that are submitted for award recipients.
- Meet with committee members at an agreeable time and place amongst all committee members.
- Jointly decide with the rest of the committee members who should receive the award based on the submissions and what type of award should be given.
- Have a fair and just approach with minimal bias (you will be deciding on behalf of your peers and Collins community).
- A Collins community member (teacher, staff, local neighbors, Collins families - all are welcome).
- Keep information and submissions confidential until after the results have been posted online or publicly announced (typically in late April/early May).
- Be knowledgeable in the events and activities at Collins.
- Be knowledgeable of the roles and responsibilities of various volunteer roles.