PGM PE Teachers:
Coach Matt Futch, Coach Amy Broad, Coach Edgar Denton, and Coach Michael Fowler
PE Weekly Agenda
Broad & Fowler
Monday: Move it Monday
Tuesday: Team Activity
Wednesday: Workout Wednesday
Thursday: Team Activity
Friday: Fitness Friday
Coach Futch & Denton
Weightlifting & Agility Classes:
Boys: Coach Futch
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Weight-room
Tuesday, Thursday: Agility Training
Girls: Coach Denton
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Agility Training
Tuesday, Thursday: Weight- room
We are delighted to have the opportunity to work with your child. The purpose of the Health and Physical Education program at Pine Grove Middle School is to provide each student the opportunity to further his or her physical, mental, emotional, and social development. We will strive to accomplish the following objectives.
The students will have the opportunity to:
· Develop a degree of physical and mental awareness required for normal daily living, which will serve as a basis for lifetime activities.
· Demonstrate the development of motor skills, strength, agility, and flexibility, coordination, speed, and cardiovascular health.
· Demonstrate knowledge of rules, techniques and strategies in selected areas.
· Demonstrate cooperation, understanding, courtesy, respect and sportsmanship.
· Demonstrate responsibility for their belongings and the belongings of others.
· Demonstrate responsibility for their behavior.
To receive messages via text,
text @pgmpe to 81010.
You can opt-out of messages at anytime by replying, 'unsubscribe @pgmpe'.
Or to receive messages via email,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe, reply with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.