Meet Ms. Taylor
Welcome to 8th grade math! My name is Lynde Taylor. This is my fifth year working in education. I am a proud alumni of the Lowndes County School System, and I am excited to be teaching 8th grade math at Pine Grove Middle this year. I graduated from The University of Georgia (Go Dawgs!) with a Bachelor's Degree in Middle Grades Education. I have a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Georgia Southern University. I am getting married in the spring, so I will finish this school year as Mrs. Henry! I love coffee, chocolate, my sweet puppy, Lola, and the beach.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade Math Units
PGM Master Calendar
Unit 1 - Transformations, Congruence and Similarity
Unit 2 - Exponents
Unit 3 - Geometric Applications of Exponents
Unit 4 - Functions
Unit 5 - Linear Functions
Unit 6 - Linear Models and Tables
Unit 7 - Solving Systems of Equations
The Georgia Department of Education Georgia Standards of Excellence can be found here: https://www.georgiastandards.org/Georgia-Standards/Documents/Grade-6-8-Mathematics-Standards.pdf
8th Grade Crimson Daily Schedule
Receive messages via text message
- Step 1: Text the class code for your student’s class (shown below) to 81010.
- Homeroom @taylorhr
- 1st Block Math @taymath1
- 2nd Block Math @taymath2
- 3rd Block Math @taymath3
- 4th Block Math @taymath4
- Step 2: Reply to the message from Remind with your first and last name, and you’re in!
Receive messages via push notification
- Step 1: Download the Remind app on your Android or iOS device, or go to rmd.me/a to install the app.
- Step 2: Once you’ve downloaded the app, create an account with your email address.
- Step 3: Go to the Classes tab, tap the +, and enter the class code (shown above).
7:30 - 7:50 Breakfast and Lockers
7:50 - 8:00 Homeroom
8:00 - 8:10 Academic 1
9:15 - 10:25 Academic 2
10:25 - 10:30 Locker/Restroom Break
10:30 - 11:45 Academic 3
11:50 - 12:15 Lunch
12:20 - 1:35 Academic 4
1:35 - 1:40 Locker/Restroom Break
1:40 - 2:30 1st Connections
2:30 - 3:18 2nd Connections
3:22 - 3:30 Dismissal