Ms. Donnelly's 2nd Grade Class
2017/2018 School Supply List
- Backpack (no wheels!)
- 1 zippered pencil pouch (no box!)
- 2 boxes of crayons
- 2 boxes of colored pencils
- 1 box of Crayola markers
- 3 packs of sharpened pencils
- Pack of cap erasers
- Several pink bar erasers
- 3 packs of Elmer's glue sticks
- 3 spiral notebooks (1 subject wide ruled, solid colors)
- 4 plastic folders with prongs and pockets (different colors)
- 1 package of standard or heavy duty sheet protectors
- Earbuds or headphones (for Chromebooks)
- Germ-X (no scents)
- Lysol or Clorox wipes
***Please visit the 'Parent Page' to provide important information about your child for the 17/18 school year, and the 'Contact Me' page to join our Remind group!
Meet The Teacher!
I am so excited to share this school year with you and your child! This is my 5th year of teaching, and my second year at Lake Park Elementary! I am so blessed and excited to be here!
I was born and raised in Western New York where I received my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary and Special Education. I also attended Walden University, where I received a Master's Degree in Elementary Reading and Literacy.
I am a military spouse and recently moved to South Georgia with my husband after living in Europe for six years. Prior to moving to Georgia, I taught with the Department of Defense Dependent Schools in Sicily, Italy, and England. I have taught in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and Special Education.
When I am not in the classroom, I enjoy spending time with my husband, Brett, and our dog, Roxy. We love to travel; here are a few of our favorite moments: