Mrs. Sheffer's 2nd Grade Class
2018/2019 School Supply List
- Bookbag (no wheels!)
- Earbuds or headphones
- 1 zippered pencil pouches (no pencil boxes- 1 will be used for supplies; other will be used to store earbuds)
- 1 box of 24 count crayons (no big box, please)
- 1 box of 24 count colored pencils (no big box, please)
- 1 pack of sharpened pencils
- 3 four-packs of glue sticks (no jumbo sticks)
- Several rectangular pink erasers
- 1 pack of cap erasers
- 2 spiral notebooks (1 subject wide-ruled; 2 different colors)
- 3 plastic folders with prongs and pockets
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- Clorox or Lysol wipes
- 1 box of snack size bags with sliding closures (like Ziploc)
- 1 box of quart size freezer bags with sliding closures (like Ziploc)
- 1 box of band-aids
***Please visit the 'Contact Me' page to join our Remind group!
Meet The Teacher!
I am so excited to share this school year with you and your child! This will be my 7th year of teaching, and my third year at Lake Park Elementary! I am so blessed and excited to be here!
I was born and raised in Western New York where I received my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary and Special Education from SUNY Geneseo. I also attended Walden University, where I received a Master's Degree in Elementary Reading and Literacy.
I am a military spouse and I moved to South Georgia with my husband after living in Europe for six years. Prior to moving to Georgia, I taught with the Department of Defense Dependent Schools in Sicily, Italy, and England. I have taught in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and Special Education.
When I am not in the classroom, I enjoy spending time with my husband, Brett, our dog, Roxy, and our sweet baby boy, Liam, who joined our family in August! We love to travel and see as much of the world as we possibly can; here are a few of our favorite moments: