Mrs. Atkins' Science Class
About Mrs. Atkins:
I am entering my seventh year teaching at Pine Grove! I received my Bachelor's in Middle Grades ELA and Science and my Master's in Math and Science from VSU. Though I have two degrees from VSU, I bleed Auburn blue and orange (WAR EAGLE!). I have been married for 5 years, and I have a precious son, Beckham! I am SO excited for this school year and to watch my students grow!
Mrs. Atkins's Remind 101
I'm sure your day to day routine gets hectic and busy regularly! It is typical for us to forget things whether is in minor or very important. We all can benefit from a reminder every now and then! To help your student stay on track during the busy school year, I utilize Remind101. This is a simple way to receive reminders of upcoming events, tests, and assignment due dates. For each class, follow the directions below!
1. Text the message @atkinssci to 81010.
2. The number will respond and ask for your name. Please respond with your name, and you will be officially signed up for my Remind!
Below you will find links to various sources that can aid in your success in my class! Please use these sites as a review or to practice the content learned in class!
1. www.cellsalive.com (for practicing various parts of the cell)
2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vAMEeFzFODby2DKDXcY48xY2bsoEVu-qSMt1ykSN0-o/pub (a plethora of Life Science resources on various topics!)
4. Punnett Square Baby Steps: http://www.hobart.k12.in.us/jkousen/Biology/psquare.htm
5. Click on this link to view a PLETHORA of science resources for our units!