Are you ready to take your classroom to the next level? The LOGIC Innovator program is a shared expertise learning model for teacher professional development with an emphasis on student-centered, tech-enabled learning activities. If accepted, you will join a cohort of teachers from across the district who will be learning about best practices through a combination of face to face meetings, online communities, and self directed action research projects.
As a LOGIC Innovator participants will:
- Grow by designing and Implementing an action research project
- Connect with the cohort and others through face to face meetings and conferences.
- Share resources and ideas in online communities and through staff-lead PD events.
- Study the latest in ed tech thinking through a book study.
- Reflect on the year by presenting findings to the LO community.
In order to best fulfill these responsibilities, LOGIC Innovators receive:
- Funding for an action research project.
- One complimentary registration to IntegratED 2018
- Personal Device Package for assignment completion
- One free copy of a book for the book study
- Priority support from CNS and the LO Innovation Coach
- A chance to move LO forward by sharing ideas
Welcome 2018-19 Innovators!
Heather Nelson - Lake Oswego Jr High - Math
Kate Lason- Hallinan Elementary- 5th Grade
Ashley Speer - Oak Creek Elementary - 3rd Grade
Kelly Hutchison- River Grove Elementary- 4th Grade
Shane Kelly - Lakeridge Jr High - Language Arts