Where do great ideas come from? LOGIC Explorers are those teachers who are always on the lookout for new ways to implement technology enhanced learning activities. They are interested in travelling to other classrooms, schools, and even other districts in search of ideas which will move their practice forward. More importantly, Explorers bring back what they have found and help their communities grow as well. Apply to be a LOGIC Explorer and share with us what you find!
As a LOGIC Explorers participants will:
- Visit other classrooms looking for new ideas.
- Research best practices in a chosen field of study.
- Collect ideas from many different sources around a singular topic.
- Replicate these ideas in your own classroom
- Share resources and ideas in online communities and through staff-lead PD events.
In order to best fulfill these responsibilities, LOGIC Explorers receive:
- Release time for field research.
- Funding to facilitate replication of ideas in LO.
- Complimentary registration to IntegratED
- Personal device package for professional use
- One free copy of a book for the book study
- Priority support from CNS and the LO Innovation Coach
- A chance to move LO forward by sharing ideas
Welcome our 2018-19 Explorers!
Beckie Plaza- Lake Oswego Junior High - Science
Catherine Melton- Lakeridge Junior High - Science
Karen Zurcher - Lakeridge Junior High - Math
Rebecca Johanson- Lake Grave Elementary - 5th Grade
Alix Swanson - Westridge Elementary - 3rd Grade