LOGIC Ambassadors embody the true spirit of community based professional development. They are willing to step up and share what they know at events both locally and abroad. They understand that the more you give, the more you get in return. They are ready to take the next step and develop themselves as leaders in the field of education technology. Are you ready to strut your stuff? Apply to become a LOGIC Ambassador.
As a LOGIC Innovator participants will:
- Invite others to watch your students in action in your classroom.
- Pursue certifications from ed tech companies to stay on the cutting edge of education technologies.
- Represent LO schools at local, regional and national events in addition to social media.
- Develop presentation and facilitation skills through feedback from the LO Innovation Coach.
- Give back to the LO community in the form of leadership and new ideas.
In order to best fulfill these responsibilities, LOGIC Innovators receive:
- Funding to attend the CUE Conference in Palm Springs (Registration, Travel, Lodging, & Food)
- Additional funding possible for attending conferences at which you have been accepted to present.
- Additional funding for classroom supplies to run sessions and perfect your methods.
- Personal device package for professional use.
- One free copy of a book for the book study
- Priority support from CNS and the LO Innovation Coach
- A chance to move LO forward by sharing ideas
Welcome our 2018-19 Ambassadors!
Sarah Vannice - River Grove - 2nd Grade
Madeline Mendon - Westridge - 2nd Grade
Mackenzie Magaurn - Forest Hills - Kindergarten
Russ Irwin - Lake Grove - 4th Grade