WILLIAMS MIDDLE SCHOOL
410 WILLIAMS STREET | LONGMEADOW | MASSACHUSETTS | 01106 | P 413-565-4260 | F 413-565-4104
Williams Middle School is dedicated to the overall school district mission of ensuring all students excel in learning, succeed in life, and enrich our community. In addition, we are committed to supporting a successful transition from childhood to early adolescence. As mentors of change – personally, academically and socially, we will strive to:
- Create an environment for learning that develops a spirit of inquiry, encourages personal excellence, and fosters self-esteem.
- Support and encourage each individual to reach his/her potential.
- Provide a highly motivated and supportive staff, and a strong, diverse curriculum that recognizes and accommodates individual learning styles.
- Foster a community (climate) of understanding, compassion, and respect.
"All students, regardless of race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or homelessness, have equal access to the general education program and the full range of any occupational or vocational programs offered by the district."
We raised $690 for Texas relief efforts! Thank you to all that donated!
21 - No School - Rosh Hashanah
Student Activity Council
- October 13th will be Twin, Triplet, Quadruplet etc. Day. Find a friend or two or three... and dress alike.
- October 20th-Pumpkin Carving Party after school. Interested students should bring a scooped out pumpkin that day. I can store the pumpkins in my room. Carving tools will be provided. Also, it costs $4.00 for pizza and juice
All parents and guardians of Longmeadow students in grades 6-12 are invited to attend a meeting of the Longmeadow Safe Homes Network, Thursday, September 28th at 8:45am in room 97 at Longmeadow High School. The Safe Homes Network is made up of families who offer safe environments for teens to socialize while presenting a clear message opposing teen drug and alcohol use. Our first meeting will focus on identifying parent needs and concerns regarding substance use prevention.