Links for Teachers and Staff
- Outlook Email - Use the Outlook button on your desktop
- From home: email.londonderry.org
- Sign in with UN: World\username ie: world\grogers
PW: Your email password
- Apsen- Grading System and Student information
- Info Site (for all features of the info site, including folders, you need to use the Edge Browser)
- http://info - from school
- Info.londonderry.org - from home
- Ability to look up staff members by either first or last name. Has email and picture to go with each name.
- Access to Staff Development Portal
- Munis (payroll, days off, benefits)
- Link to Aspen (grading system)
- Folders for Sped ed. And each school
- Curriculum maps
- Place an IT help request
- Health Wellness Benefits - This is where you can log healthy activities and earn money back from your health care. www.mycigna.com
- Health cost reimbursements- https://benefitadvantage.lh1ondemand.com - You can see what your FSA account has in it and submit receipts for reimbursement.
Google Products - can be accessed through any browser, but you can get extra apps and extensions if you log into Google Chrome.
- Google Drive - drive.google.com
- Google Classroom- classroom.google.com (note the one feature you cannot use is email to students directly from the student tab. Our email servers block these emails.)
- Google Sites - sites.google.com
*********On your first time Creating a Google Classroom say you are a Teacher and choose Organizational Unit**************
Links to Learning Resources
Check with your building librarian for additional resources.
Image Quest - High quality online images students can use in presentations. Images can be saved straight to Google Drive and easy to copy works cited is provided.
Soundzabound - Various types of music and be downloaded and embedded in a presentation.
Noodle tools - This is the one place for students to begin and keep track of research. This will help students keep notes, cite correctly and organize their projects. Students sign in with their Google Account.
Learn 360 - Engaging videos, lessons, images to use with your students on nearly every subject.
Habits of Mind- Professional Development and research for teachers.
Ebsco - High quality research databases for students at all levels. This is much better than a Google Search for reliable data!
Facts for Me - An easy research database for younger students.
More Databases - A list of data bases through the high school.
Enchanted Learning - Curriculum materials for students.
PBS Learning Media- Free educational videos from PBS
G Suite Training: https://portal.synergyse.com/a/#videos (only accessible from your Google Drive)
Teacher Web Pages from School Messenger
School Messenger Manuals:http://www.londonderry.org/Common/resources/en_us/help/SharpSchool/default.html
SMART Board and Notebook Software
Training and Certification: https://training.smarttech.com/explore-training#?explore=Education
SMART Education on You Tube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDTuKbxhbsm2LIua_PJSuZw
Training and Tutorials:http://support.infobaselearning.com/index.php?/videolearn360/Knowledgebase/List/Index/624
Book Creator for iPad: https://support.bookcreator.com/hc/en-us/categories/200370471-Book-Creator-for-iPad
Bitsboard Help: http://bitsboard.com/getting-started/1-introduction