We have attempted to make this information as accurate as possible; however, web sites frequently change and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or content of these web sites. All access and use of these sites are at the risk of the user.
- Carter Scholarship- for seniors from single parent homes. Essay is required. Deadline April 24, 2019
- Fannie Bowzer & Gomillion Byars Scholarship Must be a 2019 graduating senior, African American, Caldwell County Resident, minimum 3.0 GPA and seeking a degree in Education, Theology or Minor in Religion. Deadline April 24, 2019
- The Imagine America High School Scholarship is an award-winning scholarship program offered by the Imagine America Foundation. The scholarship is for high school seniors or recent graduates planning to attend a career school participating in the Imagine America High School Scholarship Program. (Participating career schools are listed at www.imagine-america.org/ourschools.)
- DoSomething.org is offering young people the chance to make their voices heard by elected officials in a tangible, exciting way. Answer one simple question and get the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship!!
- Ozarka “Every Drop Counts” Earth Science Scholarship. Deadline April 26, 2019
- MexAustin Applicants will be required to complete a 2019-2020 FAFSA or TASFA application and write two essays. The scholarship application will also ask students to provide two professional references and provide a resume. Deadline: April 30, 2019
- The SeniorHomes.com Caregiver Scholarship is intended for students who are passionate about helping seniors live healthy lives and are pursuing careers in senior care. The award can be used towards tuition and/or books. Deadline July 31, 2019
- The Charles Butt Scholarship for Aspiring Teachers is available to prospective teachers who are currently in, or plan to enter, an eligible teacher preparation program at a Raising Texas Teachers partner university. Aspiring Teachers can apply in the fall of any year between their senior year of high school and junior year of college.
- Scholarships! Scholarships! Scholarships visit comptroller.texas.gov for a list of available scholarships:
(Don’t forget to click the submit button!)
Tuition Funding Sources **Scholarships of the Day**