We have attempted to make this information as accurate as possible; however, web sites frequently change and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or content of these web sites. All access and use of these sites are at the risk of the user.
- $10,000 Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award to help cover college expenses. NO PURCHASE OR LOAN NECESSARY. Residents of the 50 United States, D.C. and the US Territories 16 years or older. See full rules for additional eligibility requirements. Deadline: 1/31/19. Click the link --> College Covered Scholarship Application
- The Charles Butt Scholarship for Aspiring Teachers is available to prospective teachers who are currently in, or plan to enter, an eligible teacher preparation program at a Raising Texas Teachers partner university. Aspiring Teachers can apply in the fall of any year between their senior year of high school and junior year of college.
- Texas Student Housing Scholarship- TSHA Scholarships are available to Texas High School graduating seniors. This scholarship is open to students accepted to colleges in Austin, College Station, or Denton, Texas, that have NOT signed off-campus housing leases. Deadline: January 31, 2019
- The 2019 Union Plus Scholarship application is now open. Applicants are evaluated according to academic ability, social awareness, financial need and appreciation of labor. A GPA of 3.0 or higher is recommended. Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Unigo $10K Scholarship - open to ALL GRADES Deadline December 31, 2018. Imagine a historical figure is brought back to life. Who is it? What's their favorite mobile app?
- Foot Locker Scholar Athletes $20,000 Scholarship Open to Senior Athletes -scholarship money for their excellence in school, on their sports teams, and in their communities. Deadline DECEMBER 14, 2018 Application closes at 5pm EST.
- Scholarships! Scholarships! Scholarships visit comptroller.texas.gov for a list of available scholarships:
(Don’t forget to click the submit button!)
Tuition Funding Sources **Scholarships of the Day**