Schedule changes will ONLY be considered for the following reasons:
- Seniors enrolled in the wrong course, missing a graduation requirement, taking a course not needed for graduation or wanting to go to early release.
- Participating in band, athletics, drill team, choir, FFA , theatre or cheer and you don't have the course.
- NOT participating in band, athletics, drill team, choir, theatre or cheer and you have the course.
- I have two of the same course or graduation requirements in my schedule.
- I am scheduled for less than eight classes and I am a 9, 10th, or 11th grader. Seniors can have less than eight classes if they are approved for early release.
- I am missing a graduation requirement. For example, I don't have an English class.
- I am scheduled for a class but I have already earned the credit.
Please refer to the 2018-19 course catalog, pages 24-25, regarding schedule changes. The course guide is located on the Lockhart High School website under Academics. At this time, we are unable to reply individual schedule change requests.
IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA FOR A SCHEDULE CHANGE, PLEASE FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM BELOW.