We love our donors and sponsors! If you are interested in becoming a sponsored business partner with MATA Studios, there are several ways to do so (monetary and in-kind), we hope you’ll consider us.
- Product placement: Put your products in our films and TV shows. You can embed your business products and/or branding into any of our feature films and/or television programs. We serve a large, unique, and diverse audience of Millennials, educators, parents, and partners in the Loudoun community as well as the greater global online universe. Advertisement and product placement rates vary depending on the platform. Use the form below to provide details about your specific needs and we’ll craft a package unique to your goals.
- Sponsor a workshop: For industry professionals who have expertise in specific content areas (i.e. lighting, sound mixing, motion graphics, etc.) and would like an opportunity to meet our students, teach them a few tricks of the trade while promoting your business and identifying potential interns or freelance contractors for hire. We also promote your workshop in our district-wide announcements, and on our web and social media sites. Your $500 investment is tax-deductible.
- Support our Film Club: MATA Studios hosts a Film Club and acts as an adviser for the VHSL film festival, where students compete and showcase their capstone short films at the end of the school year for a prize and bragging rights. Whether you’re able to sponsor a student, provide screening facilities, club goodie bags/t-shirts, equipment or anything else that helps support our Film Club's yearly recognition of the-best-of-the-best content creators, we’d love to hear from you!
- Purchase original content from our film and video library: Coming June 2019
- Provide needed equipment: We’re a public school, with limited funds and technology that changes rapidly, so what’s new becomes old very quickly. We can always use new and gently used production equipment if you are looking to donate to a non-profit program dedicated to developing future storytellers.
For all business sponsorships and/or donations, please fill out and submit the form below. We are a non-profit entity. Your gifts are tax-deductible.