Borrowing from the Library
How many books can children borrow?
- PK students borrow one book at a time.
- Kindergarteners, 1st, and 2nd graders may borrow two books.
- Children in grades 3, 4, and 5 may borrow three books.
When can children come to the library?
Classes have a special time each week to visit the library, but are welcome to visit whenever they need to. Some kids visit every day!
When are books due?
- The due date is marked on the card in the book pocket.
- Children in PK through first grade borrow books for one week.
- Children in grades 2-5 may borrow books for two weeks.
What happens when books are late?
There are no overdue fines or charges.
Children will not be able to take new books out until late books are returned.
Lost Books, Damaged Books, and Books Chewed by Puppies
Lost or badly damaged books must be replaced. Library staff will send you a bill. Checks should be made payable to "Livonia Central School District."
If you wish, you are welcome to simply buy a copy of the book for the library.
Questions? Concerns? Problems?
Please call the Library at 585-346-4000 ext. 5193.