It's 10:30 Wednesday morning. You're 52 years old.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Most of us have dreams. The questions is what are doing about them? At Littlejohn Financial Services we view our role as both coach and partner. Our goal is to help our clients make their dreams a reality - thus our mission: "to help clients make the leap from financial dreaming to doing".
To schedule an appointment please contact us (541) 375-0898 or click on the icon below.
Perhaps one of the least understood aspects of financial planning is what the heck is it???
A Financial Plan is a nuts-and-bolts how-to-do-it step-by-step process of identifying what steps you need to take to achieve your financial goals - the actually DOING it.
To understand a financial plan, understand what it is not:
- A plan is not a guarantee you can make a gagillion dollars
- A plan is not a bunch of pie charts, graphs, and tables
- A plan is not a confusing mess of numbers and data
What IS a financial plan?
- A functional look at where you're at, what you have to work with, and where you want go, and what could derail you along the way... financially speaking, that is.
- A efined process that with understanding your goals, taking an inventory of your resources, then developing a strategy for how to best use those resources to achieve your goals. Then it's about looking at the potential risks associated with your plan, mitigating those risks as best possible, then monitoring the results going forward.
- It is a snapshot in time. But planning is an ongoing process. Life changes. Goals and priorities change. So planning changes with it.