Questions and Answers

What is the difference between the renewal and teacher action plan?

The professional renewal plan is used by teachers who hold a professional license and are on a five-year cycle for renewal.

The teacher action plan is used by teachers or specialists who work with a certification coach to create a plan. These professionals have a different type of certificate such as provisional or conditional.

Could you put links on this certification page to other forms we might need like the advanced payment thing from central office if we want the district to pay for grad classes?

Forms for advance payment can be found on the Business page of the district website or by clicking here. Scroll to the bottom of that page and you will see the folder entitled, "Course Forms."