Basketball Pep Band
The Fall semester is all about marching band, and it consumes us from the beginning of August until the final horn of the final football game of the season sounds. After that, it's all about preparing for the Christmas concert and simply focusing on our needs as musicians for a while.
When the Spring semester starts, it's time to begin our pep band. Our offical name is the Wolf Pack Pep Band, and we perform at the home Sr. High girls and boys basketball games during the Spring semester. This year we will service 12 games over 6 different nights.
Here are the nights the Wolf Pack Pep Band will be in action this season. Much like marching band, these are required performances. The mission of the pep band is much different, but just like marching band, you have to be "all in".
- Tuesday, January 15th, Lincoln vs. West Fork
- Friday, January 18th, Lincoln vs. Mansfield (Colors Day)
- Thursday, January 24th, Lincoln vs. Charleston
- Tuesday, January 29th, Lincoln vs. Waldron
- Friday, February 1st, Lincoln vs. Elkins
- Tuesday, February 5th, Lincoln vs. Greenland (SR Night)
How it Works
- We will announce the warm up time well in advance of each game. Students are expected to be on time for warm ups (Tuesday games will fall right in after our rehearsals)
- Students are instructed to text/call their parents or transportation method at the start of the 4th quarter of the final game of the night.
- Wear your Lincoln Band Shirt as your official uniform, just like you did during marching season
- The rest is simply business as usual. We play during time outs, at halftimes, and before and after each game.