Below, you will find 2 forms that you may use to contact Mrs. Wofford. Hover over the form below and click on the "open" box that appears in the upper right hand corner to access that form.
The Counselor Self-Referral Form is for you to use to let Mrs. Wofford know that you would like to schedule an appointment to see her. Simply complete and submit the form. Mrs. Wofford will call you to her office when she can see you.
The Bullying Report Form is one way you can report bullying. You may choose to give your contact information so Mrs. Wofford can follow up with you, or you may remain anonymous. Simply complete and submit the form.
What Does a School Counselor Do?
- Teaches Classroom Guidance lessons to all students
- Meets with students individually and/or in small groups according to student needs
- Assists students in crisis situations
- Helps to identify individual student needs
- Refers students/parents to outside services/agencies, as needed
- Assists students in setting and meeting educational goals
- Conducts assessments, as needed
- Provides College and Career Awareness
- Serves as Campus §504 Coordinator