Scientific Method Test
Then...Forces and Motion!
Second Six Weeks Ends: Nov. 2
Third Six Weeks Begins: Nov. 5
Important Vocabulary for Scientific Method
Scientific Method Evaluate
Materials Repeated Trials
The student must be able to:
- describe, plan, and implement experimental investigations testing one variable;
- ask well-defined, formulate testable hypotheses...;
- demonstrate that repeated investigations may increase the reliability of results;
- communicate valid conclusions in both written and verbal forms;
- construct appropriate simple graphs, tables, maps, and charts using technology...
- design a simple experimental investigation that tests the effect of force on an object.
Important Vocabulary for the Matter Unit:
- Relative Density
- Physical state
- Boiling Point
- Freezing Point
- Triple Beam Balance
- Graduated Cylinder
- Celsius Thermometer
- Units for Measuring
- Cubic Centimeter
- Degrees Celsius
Need Help? Check out these:
Check out this Study Jams video on the Scientific Method. Also, you can try out the Karaoke and Quiz on the studyjams.com web site.