Weekly News & Homework
Here you can find an e-version of our weekly newsletter. See what we're up to in 3rd Grade!
- Homework each week is listed in the newsletter.
- Your student also labels each night's homework on their homework packets. They get these every Monday in their HW folders. These need to stay stapled together as a packet and should be brought back to school each morning.
- Everyday Math HW: Mathlink page is due each morning from the night before
- Multiplication Page: Due every Friday morning (We go over several multiplication facts per week for practice. They are written in by your student on Monday morning and can be worked on throughout the week)
- Reading Reward: We suggest that every third grade reads 20-30 minutes a day to see necessary improvement throughout the school year. For every chapter book that is finished students have an opportunity to enter a raffle by turning in a completed book report. Book reports can be turned in at any time once completed at home.
- Studying Spelling words (see the newsletter for a list) Spelling Tests typically on Friday
Transition Word Phrase Spelling List.docx
Want to print your book reports at home? See some of the different template options based on genre