(Registration closes 7 days before each conference date)
Registration with Sign-up Genius starts Monday, November 4, 2019.
Those of you who already use Sign-Up Genius for other organizations and events may use that same account for the Diamond parent-teacher registration. (An account is not required, but it is free and having an account will help you view and organize your conferences.) Households without Internet access can schedule conferences by calling our main office.
- You do not have to sign up for conferences, particularly if you have already been in contact with your child's teachers or you do not have any pressing questions or concerns.
- 8th grade team conferences are invite only.
- Priority Conferences: You may be contacted prior to the opening of conference sign-ups to schedule a priority conference. If you are scheduled for a priority conference, you will not need to register during the general sign up period with that same team or teacher.
- 6th-grade team coffee on Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 9:30-10:30. If you don’t need a conference but would like to meet your child's 6th grade team teachers, RSVP here.
- Conferences with on-team teachers are with all four team teachers.
- Conferences with off-team teachers: You can sign up for individual 12 minute conferences with your child’s off team teachers during the same sign-up period (world language, music, special education, arts, technology, engineering, physical education, school counselors, etc.).
Conferences will be held on the following dates. Each conference is 12 minutes long:
- Friday, November 15, 8:00-3:00 (all grades and subjects)
- Monday, November 25, 3:00-4:00 (all grades and subjects)
- Wednesday, November 27, 8:15-11:30 (6th and 7th grade teams. 6th grade coffee)
- Monday, December 2, 12:45-3:00 (all grades and subjects)
- Friday, December 13, 12:45-3:00 ((all grades and subjects)
- Friday, December 20, 8:30-3:00 (7th grade only)
- Thursday, January 9, 8:15-11:45 (6th grade only)
If you have any questions and or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact the main office at (781) 861-2460