2019-2020 LHS News and Happenings
This site has important start-of-the-year information and resources for all students and parents/guardians. Among other items this site includes:
- Handbook & permissions in the Family Portal
- How to download the block rotation into your google calendar
- LPS 2019-2020 School Calendar
- Opening week schedule
- Important documents (Student Handbook, Assessment Policy, FAQ's for Chromebooks, etc.)
Below are links to the Student Handbook, and information that is organized thematically around Academic Expectations and General Expectations.
NOTE: When in each document, select "View" and "Show Document Outline" for clickable links to document headings.
LHS Campus Parking and Traffic Overview:
IMPORTANT PARKING & TRAFFIC INFORMATION (from the LHS General Expectations):
In conjunction with the Lexington Police Department, we are continuing with the parking allocation for faculty/staff and students. See below for parking expectations:
- Faculty and Staff parking is taking the bulk of parking lot spaces. Currently, we do not have enough on-site parking for staff needs.
- Permitted student parking (25 spaces) is located in the Worthen Rd. Parking Lot. This is allotted by lottery each semester.
- All non-permitted students driving to school need to park on Worthen Rd. Student parking on campus lots that is not specifically permitted is not allowed.
- The Lexington Police will also be monitoring Park Drive and Clark Street much more diligently and ticketing cars parked illegally.
- Visitor Parking spots (yellow) and routes for student drop-off and pick-up have been clarified (see below link). We do not want parents dropping-off and picking up outside of the 3 delineated routes for safety reasons.
- Here is a pdf of the layout with 3 views (Full campus, Worthen Road Parking Lot, and Waltham St. Parking Lot):