2018 Summer School Information
See all summer school information below
Summer School Courses are only available to students at Leonia High School or Leonia Middle School
Online registration for Recovery/Remedial Credit and Original Work for Credit deadline is June 26th.
- All advancement and remedial courses in Algebra I, Geometry and Algebra II must sit for the summer administration of PARCC. If a student is unavailable to sit for PARCC no credit will be awarded for the course. Summer PARCC administration dates for MATH are August 6th and August 7th from 9 - noon.
- All remedial courses in English I, English II, or English III must sit for the summer administration of PARCC. If a student is unavailable to sit for PARCC no credit will be awarded for the course. Summer PARCC administration dates for ELA 9, ELA 10, and ELA 11 are August 8th and August 9th from 9 - noon.
- Advancement midterms will be given July 17th and July 18th from 8:30 am - noon.
- All finals will be given on July 31st and August 1st from 8:30 - noon. Reserve a time slot at least one week prior or a time will be assigned to you.
- Review and sign the online course contract. Return the online course contract and administrative fee prior to June 26th. There is an administrative fee of $50.00 for all advancement course taken. $50.00 cash or check in due in Guidance prior to registering for the course. Checks should be made out to "Leonia High School"
ALL students must complete the summer school registration information form indicating what summer school courses are being taken and where. This form needs to be on file in Guidance no later than June 26th.
Any questions regarding summer school, please contact your child's school counselor at
201-302-5200 ext 5211.