Welcome to Leeds High School
1500 Greenwave Drive | Leeds, AL 35094 | Phone: 205.699.4510 | Fax: 205.352.2336
******Returning Leeds City Schools Students*******
Want to skip that long Proof of Residency line at registration?
Come on up to LHS during the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on
and bring your TWO Proofs of Residency early.
Proof includes: one deed, lease or mortgage statement to include the physical address and owner name AND one utility bill such as water, power, or gas to include the physical address and owner name. Cell phone bills will not be accepted.
Registration Dates for Returning LHS students
July 30th 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Upcoming Seniors
July 30th 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Upcoming Juniors
July 31st 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m - Upcoming Sophomores
July 31st 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Upcoming Freshmen
August 1st - 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Make Up Registration ** All Grade Levels
NEW to Leeds City Schools?????
New students should call and set up an appointment to register with our counselor.
Call 205-699-4510 (Option #2)
to schedule your appointment today.
CHARLES BARKLEY SCHOLARSHIP RENEWAL APPLICATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!
This scholarship is good for one academic year. Recipients may reapply annually while in attendance in college. All awards will be mailed directly to the recipient's college and placed in his/her student account prior to the start of their first semester.
Complete and submit the attached application along with the supporting documentation on or before June 21, 2019 to be considered for this scholarship. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. It is the applicant's responsibility to make certain that all items are attached to your application upon submission to the scholarship review committee. Documentation can be submitted to Leeds High School attention: Charles Barkley scholarship, 1500 Greenwave Drive, Leeds, Alabama 35094 or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
· Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
· Applicants must accurately complete the enclosed scholarship application.
· Applicants must submit an official copy of their transcript including the last semester attended.
· Applicants must submit a copy of their FAFSA completion to include their SAR (Student Aid Report).
· Scholarships will be awarded by the end of July and recipients will be contacted via email. Note: Recipients will not receive personal checks. All awards will be mailed directly to the recipient's college and placed in his/her student account prior to the start of their first semester.