Parenting in the
Welcome to the SJR "Parenting in the Digital Age" Resource Site
The goal of this site is to provide parents in our community a series of resources to help continue the ongoing conversation started at the January SJRPA Lecture Series. You may want to "bookmark" the site as the url is quite long [https://sites.google.com/learners.sjr.mb.ca/pda/home].
The tinyurl link will also direct you to this site: https://tinyurl.com/sjr-pda
Please explore the various links found in the top right hand corner of this site (top left on a cell phone). The student survey results have been updated.
Parenting in the Digital Age Resources
The Outline above is a list of resources broken down into categories, that will be updated on a regular basis. Please view the Technology Usage Page for additional resources.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any follow-up questions.
- Mr. Phil Taylor - ICT Specialist, Senior School / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Nathan Reimer - ICT Specialist, Middle School / email@example.com
- Mr. Rob Wiebe - ICT Specialist, Junior School / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Christine Churchill - Director of Student Care / email@example.com
- Ms. Penny Roadley - Counsellor, Middle and Senior School / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the SJRPA