Elementary & Middle Report Cards
Need support using the program?
In order to maximize our resources, and to build capacity, we suggest seeking help in the following order:
- For account help (usernames and passwords): Please contact your clerical
- Read the Quick Slides or walk-throughs or view the videos below
- Check out the FAQs at the bottom of the page
- Ask a colleague (Your school DA has had report card training) and/or work with a colleague
- Email Debbie Born for questions not covered in the documents and videos on this page or in the FAQ's at the bottom of this page
The REPORT CARD tab is not missing. It will display AFTER you set up your courses and link them to a District Course - check out the first slide below.
Complete Video Walk-throughs.
Complete your report cards in 6 simple steps
Complete your report cards in 6 Simple Steps
Click on the links below to complete the steps in order:
Step 1: Logging In
Extra: Middle School Tips and Reporting Guidelines - Updated Wed, Nov 7, 2018
Extra: Elementary School Tips and Reporting Guidelines - Updated Wed, Nov 7, 2018
Extra: Report Card Samples
Reporting on Students With Exceptionalities
Reporting Guidelines for Elementary School ELL Students - Updated Wed, Nov 7, 2018
Reporting Guidelines for Middle School ELL Students - Updated Wed, Nov 7, 2018
Reporting Guidelines for Students on an IEP or With Adaptations - Updated Wed, Nov 7, 2018