For NPHS teachers
Tips and Tricks videos for you!
Please send me feedback on these videos! Don't be afraid, these videos are only about 5 minutes each!
- Save to Google Drive, Starred files and folders, easier Move To, easier copy link to file
- How to share a Google Drive Folder with another teacher or student (basic and quick)
- Hate having all those windows open with Q, try this: One Window (this still works even with the "new" login)
- Tips and tricks for watching youtube videos
- Exporting rosters from Q
- Managing multiple Google accounts the easy way
- Want to reduce clutter and improve your computer performance? Try One Tab app for Chrome
- Using exported roster to share Google Drive folder with students en masse
- Want to know how I made these videos? Here's a quick overview.
- How to rotate photos in Google Drive and Google Classroom
- Gamify your classroom with Quizizz.com
- How to create a Quizizz by "stealing" from others!
- New Outlook Web mail orientation
- PointKeeper Extra Credit point tracker system setup and usage instructions