Class of 2018
COOL Week Applicaton
To participate in COOL Week, all students will need to complete the online application available in Naviance in order to match skills/interests with a work site. The below linked application will be open September 12, 2017 at 11:45 AM and close September 15 at 3:00 PM.
Important Class of 2018 COOL Week Dates
- August 3--September 1: COOL Week overview during Senior meetings during PIT
- September 11: COOL Week overview for Parents at Senior Parent Night (5:30 PM)
- September 11: COOL Week application link available via Naviance, opens 8:00 PM
- September 15: Deadline for application submission, 3:00 PM
- October 11: Mandatory Orientation meeting on SENIOR SUMMIT day for all students who submitted application
- October 16: Deadline for Parent Permission Form and Career Resume to Mrs. Spradling, 4:00 PM
- October -December: Mrs. Spradling recruits businesses, meets with students to discuss placements
- (Submit Resume on COOL Week Google Classroom, then schedule individual conference)
- January 29: COOL Week Training - students receives assignment details, meet team members, exchange contact information, work out transportation issues, etc.
- February 5-9: COOL Week
- February 15: COOL Week Celebration during PIT; students turn in COOL Week handbooks, submit Thank You letters and complete Evaluations