Registration Information

Welcome to Vandegrift High School!

We know that moving to a new school can be a huge transition for students and we hope to make this one as smooth as possible.

Follow the Registration for New Student link to find current information on registering your student.

Click on the New Viper Information Link to find many different aspects that students at Vandegrift navigate every day.

We look forward to meeting you!

Need to update your Home Address?

Please send your student’s name and the details of what you’d like changed along with proof of residency to the VHS registrar ( Proof of residency is a signed lease or current utility bill. All financial information can be blocked out leaving the date, address and parent/guardian name. Please be sure to attach proof of residency, as your address update cannot be made without it.

If you submit your address update on TxConnect, please follow up with emailed proof residency as above.

Need to withdraw your student from VHS?

If you are moving out of the VHS attendance zone, please let us know before your student’s last day at VHS so we can provide you with the withdrawal forms. These forms also contain information for enrollment at your student’s new school. Please contact Ms. Sanders at the VHS guidance office via email to start the withdrawal process:

Need to order your VHS transcript?

Please place your transcript order on Parchment. Parchment works for both alumni and current students. More transcript information can be found on the VHS counseling webpage: Rec Letter & Transcript Requests