Rec Letter & Transcript Requests
(Current Students and Alumni)
To order a transcript:
- Review the LISD Class Rank Information and determine if you wish to withhold rank. If you do not want your rank to show on your transcript, you must submit the Withhold Class Rank Form (pg 4) prior to ordering your transcript via Parchment. Rank packet in Spanish.
- Class of 2019 Parchment requests will be processed starting August 6th.
- Transcripts ordered with no form on file will identify rank
- Underclassmen requesting a transcript without rank MUST request transcript directly from counseling office.
- Set up an account through Parchment. (We found that Parchment works best using Google Chrome.)
- If needed, we encourage you to reference these instructions when setting up your Parchment account.
- Parchment Registration Video
- Place all Parchment orders at least 2 school/business weeks prior to application deadlines. This may be much more than 2 calendar weeks.
- Students should complete their college application PRIOR to placing a transcript order. An active application gives the schools a way to match transcripts with an applicant.
- If you are applying to schools using the Common Application, the same transcript will be sent to each school. Be sure you are making the best decision with regard to reporting your rank.
- If you are applying to Texas A&M University, you must submit rank or your application will not be considered complete. Please see your counselor if you have any questions.
Transcript requests will be processed by our registrar every Friday (except for school holidays).
Students are able to request recommendation letters from teachers and counselors through forms available on Naviance.
How to request a Counselor Letter of Recommendation:
- Log in to Naviance and complete the Senior Brag Sheet (be sure to click the "update" button at the bottom of the page to save your work!)
- In order for your parents to access the Senior Parent Brag Sheet survey, students will need to provide login information for Naviance (again, be sure to click the "update" button at the bottom of the page to save your work!)
- Submit a completed Counselor Recommendation Request to your counselor
- Remember to provide them with stamped and addressed envelope(s) or provide instructions on how to submit electronically.
- Tell them thank you!
There is also a Teacher Recommendation Request form in Naviance that you should use to request letters from teachers.