The Counseling Office hosts many presentations throughout the school year. We understand that sometimes fitting one more thing into the day is just not possible, therefore do our best to record and post our presentations.
Reach out to your student's counselor with any questions or concerns you may have.
2018-19 Coffee Talks
Coffee Talks are hosted in an effort to have conversations with our community and provide an opportunity for parents to learn more about various topics. Coffee is graciously provided by Viper Nation Education Foundation! Join us in the VHS Lecture Hall at 8:15 AM on the days listed below. All presentations will be posted here.
- July 31, 2018 - College Jump Start for Parents
- October 17, 2018 - Understanding Financial Aid and FAFSA
- December 13, 2018 - Understanding PSAT Scores & College Testing
- January 9, 2019 - Scholarships
- April 17, 2019 - Understanding College Admissions & Selection Process
2018-19 Parent/Student Nights
All presentations will be posted here within a few days after the event.
- August 27, 2018 - Senior Parent Night, 5:00 PM
- October 15, 2018 - Junior Academic Planning Night, 6:00 PM
- January 14, 2018 - 8th Grade Parent Night, 5:00 PM
- January 28, 2018 - Navigating High School & Beyond (9th-11th grade students & parents invited)