The Counseling Office hosts many presentations throughout the school year. We understand that with parent work schedules, student homework, extracurriculars, and just nightly routines, fitting one more thing into the day is just not possible! Therefore, we do our best to record and post our presentations.
Reach out to your student's counselor with any questions or concerns you may have.
2017-2018 Coffee Talks
Coffee Talks are held once a month in an effort to have conversations with our community and provide an opportunity for parents to learn more about various topics. Coffee is graciously provided by Viper Nation Education Foundation! Join us in the VHS Lecture Hall at 8:15 AM on the days listed below.
- September 21, 2017- Get Ready to Test! College Admission Testing 101
- October 18, 2017- Understanding Financial Aid and FAFSA
- November 14, 2017- Scholarships
- December 12, 2017- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- January 12, 2018- PSAT & College Readiness
- February 13, 2018- Finding Balance
- March 21, 2018- The Other 90%
2017-2018 Parent/Student Nights
- Senior Parent Night- September 11, 2018
- Finding Balance: Stanford Survey Results- October 2, 2017
- Academic Planning Night-October 23,2017
- International Baccalaureatte Night/ Dual Credit Information Night- January 12, 2018
- Eighth Grade Parent Night- January 30, 2018
- Advanced Programs Night- February 12, 2018
- Beyond Your Diploma Night- April 9, 2018