Accessing Your PSAT Scores
- Students can log into their College Board accounts by going to: https://studentscores.collegeboard.org/home.
- They should click Add Scores. In the Matching Tool, it is essential that the information in their account matches what they entered on their answer sheet. For example, if they put “Elizabeth” on their answer sheet and “Beth” in their account, their scores will not load. If they need to change their name, they must call Customer Service. All other changes can be made right in their account.
- If that still doesn’t populate the scores, the student will be prompted to indicate which test they’re missing and put in their unique access code to assist the match. Students must click on 2015 score administration. If they are selecting 2016, it will not register for the fall PSAT.
- If you are having trouble accessing the student account with College Board, you can call their help center at 866-433-7728.
Tools to understand PSAT Scores
- Understanding your PSAT/NMSQT Score Report: Encourage students to watch this video to learn all about the new reports.
- Understanding Your Scores: This page is a good resource for students and parents, particularly for understanding percentiles.
- PSAT Score Report for 9th grade Presentation
- PSAT Scoreback Presentation for 10th and 11th grade
SAT Prep with Khan Academy
College Board has partnered with Khan Academy to provide valuable SAT test prep resources. Here are just a few of the features and benefits:
- It's free!
- It's personalized! Students can access personalized test prep material based off their previous PSAT scores.
- It's interactive! Students can practice problems, see examples, and watch helpful videos and tutorials.
- It's practical! Students can print practice tests and have them scored, giving you valuable feedback on areas of improvement.