The Roar - 2019
The RBMS Yearbook Staff is working diligently to produce a quality yearbook that tells the story of our 2018-2019 school year. It will record the history of our school through pictures, stories, and shared memories. Why do we want to do this for you? Here are a few reasons:
- You can remember your friends and teachers when you were at school.
- You will be able to look back at what you were wearing and what hairstyles were fashionable – and maybe wonder what you were thinking!
- In years to come, you can prove that you went to school with a famous person.
- You might want to remember old boyfriends and girlfriends, or current ones – you may be looking at your yearbook together in the future!
- You can read comments and messages from classmates – did someone confess to a secret crush on you?
- When you have a school reunion in the future, you'll see if people followed their "When I graduate from high school…" ambitions.
- In the future, you'll enjoy looking back and getting nostalgic. A yearbook is a memory book, too.
- And most importantly… it will allow you to celebrate the achievement of finishing a middle school year with the excitement of receiving your yearbook!
YEARBOOK PRE-SALES ARE NOW OVER! Students who ordered online will receive a verification wristband during lunch on Monday, May, 20th. The Yearbook will be distributed on Thursday, May 23rd, during grade-level lunches. Wristbands will be traded for yearbooks.
Leftover Yearbooks will be sold starting Friday, May 24th, before and after school in the front hallway by the office for $40, exact cash only, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here is the Final List Click Here to See If You Ordered One (updated 5/16/19)
8th Grade SHOUT OUTS! For the first time ever, parents can create a "tribute ad" for their 8th grade students that will be printed in the yearbook! Unfortunately, the deadline has passed, and no more SHOUT OUTS will be sold this year. We will offer them to the 8th grade, again, next year for the 20th Anniversary Edition of The Roar!