We have an exciting year in store with great facilities and new fun ideas in P.E. Fitness and health is a main theme for P.E., with an emphasis on resistance training and cardiopulmonary training. We will also be exposing students to a variety of lifetime sports such as badminton and ultimate frisbee, as well as traditional team sports like volleyball, basketball, and soccer.
- All 6th graders will take P.E. everyday for the entire year.
- Uniforms: We do sell blue shorts and grey shirts. $10.00 each. You may send Cash or check (make payable to RBMS PE and must have drivers license # and phone #) with your child and they can purchase their uniform from any P.E. teacher.
- Gray shorts and blue shirt or blue shorts and grey shirt.
- We must be able to write your name on it
- Shorts must be in school dress code
4. In the spring we will have a 3 day Human Sexuality Unit. More information will come as we near this time of the year
5. We will test our students for the Fitness-gram in November. This is not a graded unit. All students in P.E. will be tested. You can find more information here: Fitness-gram info District fitness gram information
The best way to communicate with us is by email
Boys PE Coaches and #
Girls PE Coaches and #