Off Campus PE
Off Campus Physical Education (OCPE)
In accordance with local district policy, a school district may award up to four high school credits and/or three middle school credits for physical education for appropriate private or commercially-sponsored physical activity programs conducted on or off campus. In LISD, students in grades 6-12 may apply for Off Campus PE.
OCPE program information, guidelines, and eligibility requirements.
1. Student/Guardian completes the Student Application
2. Student/Guardian turns in the completed Student Application, with supporting documentation, to Campus Counselor by the June 8th at 4:00pm.
3. Campus Counselor will send to the district office for approval.
4. District off will determine eligibility, run instructor background checks, and approve applications. Notification will be sent via email to Campus Counselor and Parent via the email listed on the Student Application.
5. Campus Counselors will process schedule changes and communication wit the Parent.
The student application should be completed each year with all required signatures and documentation and turned into the Campus Counselor by June 8th at 4:00pm. Incomplete applications will be denied and returned to the parent. No late applications will be accepted.
Agencies must complete this form every six weeks and turn it in to the Campus Counselor by the deadline. Dates to be filled in when the 2018-2019 district calendar is released.
These agencies are approved to provide OCPE to LISD students. Students must still submit a completed Student Application every year.
This form must be completed with required documentation if your agency is not on the list. Instructors must submit or provide a cleared background check every year. Agency Applications can be sent to Kimberly.Davies@Leanderisd.org
Questions about the process or pending applications can be addressed at the student's school by the guidance counselor or Assistant Athletic Director - Kimberly.Davies@leanderisd.org
Follow the link above to further information, including OCPE application.