Wiley Middle School Library
Monday - Friday 8:20am - 4:20pm. The Library will stay open late on Wednesday evenings until the Late Bus arrives.
What You Need to Know:
- You may have up to 3 books checked out at a time.
- Books are checked out for two weeks and may be renewed twice.
- If you have any overdue materials, you will not be able to check out new titles until all overdue items are returned.
- You may borrow books from other LISD campuses through Inter-Library Loan (ILL). Simply come to the Information Center and submit your request by title.
- You will need a pass to visit the library without a teacher.
- Lunch passes are distributed in the Library beginning at 8:20am. No food or drink is allowed in the Library.
Search the catalog to find out if WMS Library has books on a particular subject or search for the exact title. You can also change the settings to search the entire district (click on Advanced Search). It usually takes 2-3 days to receive books from another LISD campus.