Request TSI Scores
Need to send TSI Scores? Complete the LHS TSI Score report Request form
Click on the image to the right to complete the form to send your TSI scores to the college or university you will be attending in the Fall. The process takes about 24-48 hours. A copy will be sent to you and the college / university.
- You will receive an email from Accuplacer
- Input your date of birth in order to access you score report(s) - there will be one email for every date you tested
- Save your score report to your computer
Submitting your TSI scores
Students attending a 4-yr University
- Follow your school's instructions for submitting scores - most supply a specific email address or require you to upload your score report to your student portal.
Students attending ACC
- During the application process, you will be required to upload an unofficial TSI report - use the score report you saved to your computer
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be required to submit an official TSI report - See Mrs. Wood for this
- You will need to hand-carry your official score report to ACC - it is recommended you submit your official transcript at the same time.