Step 1 - Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA)
- Go to http://sites.austincc.edu/paa/
- Start with the Introduction and go page by page through Section 5
**Please note that this pre assessment activity is through ACC and mentions charges associated with taking this assessment. If you are taking this assessment at GHS, you will not be charged for this assessment. If you have to end up going to ACC to take the TSI you will be charged to take it at ACC**
- At the end, be sure to click on "Section 5: Student Resources", then "Last Steps to Complete the PAA"; fill out and submit the Certificate of Completion form (you must complete the high school section)
- You will receive an email with the Certificate of Completion
- You will email a copy of the PAA to Ms. Sabrsula (email@example.com)
- If you have previously taken care of the PAA, then search your inbox for Austin Community College, then forward me the email with PAA.
Your Next Steps:
- PREP, STUDY, GET READY TO PASS THE TSI - follow this link for lots of resources to help you!!
Step 2 - Register for a Test Date (see instructions below):
Are you a Senior needing to Take the TSI Assessment?
Please make sure you have taken care of the Pre Assessment Activity (above) prior to this step. Follow these instructions for Senior TSI Assessment Registration & Retrieval of Scores for College/University:
- Ms. Sabrsula is opening her office a few times throughout the rest of the year to offer TSI to any senior that is needing any section(s) of TSI - please use this link to sign up for a time.
- Do you need to retrieve your TSI score sheet from a previous assessment date that was taken here at GHS?
Are you a Potential ACC dual credit Student Needing to Take the TSI Assessment?
Please make sure you have taken care of the Pre Assessment Activity (above) prior to this step.Follow these instructions for ACC Dual Credit TSI Assessment Registration:
- Before you can proceed with TSI Registration for Dual Credit purposes, you must first complete steps 1-3 on the Dual Credit Enrollment Steps.
- Determine if you need to take the TSI Assessment (see this page for qualified exemption scores). If it is determined you are exempt from testing, you may skip to Step 5 on the Dual Credit Enrollment Steps.
- See Ms. Sabrsula if you need help determining your status.
- Ms. Sabrsula is opening her office a few times throughout the rest of the year to offer TSI to any potential dual credit student that is needing to take or retake TSI - please use this link to sign up for a time.