Glenn High School College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB) Code: 440028
The SAT and ACT are the required tests for college admissions. Here are some things to consider:
- Students are generally advised to take either test for the first time in the spring of junior year.
- Students should test twice at a minimum. Regardless of the score on the first test, colleges want to see an attempt at improvement.
- Report scores prior to taking the test (for free!). Students can report scores to a college prior to completing (or even beginning) an application.
- Fee waivers are available for those who qualify (SAT Fee Waivers and ACT Fee Waivers).
- You can also check with your counselor for more details.
- Always take the writing portion on either test.
- Take advantage of free online prep resources such as KhanAcademy.org/SAT and ACTstudent.org.