WELCOME TO CEDAR PARK MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY
Checking Your Library Account
You can check your own library account as often as you like from any internet device!
> Go to the CPMS home page
> Scroll down & click on Library in Quick Links
> Click on Destiny Catalog
> Click the Login button in the right top corner
> Log in:
- Username - Your usual (lastname_studentnumber)
- Password - Your birthdate (YYYYMMDD)
> Click the My Info tab
You will be able to see what you have checked out, when they are due and the status of any holds. You may also renew each item ONE TIME online, if there are no holds on it, and no items are overdue.
- HOURS: The library is usually open 8:15 AM to 4:15 PM. When closure is necessary, you can return items in the slot next to the downstairs elevator.
- NOISE: Please keep volumes low. Enter and exit gently. Students are here to concentrate on reading and school work.
- NO FOOD or DRINKS: Students are not allowed to eat or drink in the library. Tabletops and seats must be dry and clean for students to work on them. Foods and liquids damage and stain carpets and upholstery. Crumbs, grease and food wrappers attract bugs and cause bad smells. Thank you for helping keep our library clean and pleasant.
- NEATNESS: Please return chairs and items to their places so the library looks nice. Dispose of trash, and take your things with you.
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES: Devices at school are for learning. No cell phones unless you have a written educational purpose for using it during school hours. No gaming or gaming devices are allowed, as we have found it to be distracting to students here to read or study.
Click above to anonymously report serious problems of any kind at LISD.
Hi, I'm Ms. Nations, your librarian. My favorite reading genres are historical fiction and non-fiction, especially memoirs, though I read all genres, as often as possible. I love travel, culture, language, arts, movies and technology. I play sing and guitar, and sponsor the Guitar League at CPMS. I have two busy teenage sons who attended CPMS. We have 3 dogs and a cat, and I volunteer as a voter deputy registrar for Williamson and Travis counties.
Questions or comments? Email me: email@example.com