WELCOME TO CEDAR PARK MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY
Easily learn new words every week to increase your reading level, enhance your writing and improve your spelling.
Follow me on Twitter for news regarding reading and library events, #1LeanderISD and #myCPMS.
Checking Your Library Account
You can check your own library account as often as you like:
> Go to the CPMS home page
> Scroll down & click on Library in Quick Links
> Click on Destiny Catalog
> Click the Login button in the right top corner
> Log in:
- Username - Your usual (lastname_studentnumber)
- Password - Your birthdate (YYYYMMDD)
> Click the My Info tab
You will be able to see what you have checked out, when they are due and the status of any holds. You may also renew each item ONE TIME online, if there are no holds on it, and no items are overdue.
Cool things I found on the internet. Scroll down using the side bar.
Click above to anonymously report serious problems of any kind at LISD.
- HOURS: The library's usual hours are 8:15 AM to 4:15 PM. When closure is necessary for meetings, you can return books in the slot next to the downstairs elevator.
- NOISE: Please keep volumes low. Enter and exit gently. Students are here to concentrate on reading and school work.
- NO FOOD or DRINKS: Students are not allowed to eat or drink in the library. Damp upholstery and carpet will mildew. Crumbs and grease attract bugs. Tabletops and seats must be dry and clean for students to work on them.
- NEATNESS: Please return chairs and items to their places so the library looks nice.
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES: Devices at school are for learning. No cell phones unless you have a written educational purpose for using it during school hours. No gaming or gaming devices are allowed, as we have found it to be distracting to students here to read or study.
Hi, I'm Ms. Nations, your librarian. My favorite reading genres are historical fiction and non-fiction, especially memoirs, though I read all genres, as often as possible. I love travel, culture, language, arts, movies and technology. I play guitar, and sponsor the Guitar League at CPMS. I have two busy teenage sons who attended CPMS. We have 3 dogs and a cat, and I volunteer with Central Texas SPCA.
Questions or comments? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org