WHY LEARN TO CODE?
- Anyone can learn it.
- No prior experience is needed.
- Nurtures creativity and problem solving skills.
- Most high-paying careers will require some coding.
- A few months of training can result in high pay.
- There are more jobs than qualified people to fill them.
TINKERS & THINKERS ACTIVITIES
This site is an online forum where coders go to get help from others on all the popular game engines. We use phaser game engine.
More Advanced Coding
Khan Academy courses
- Simple Text
- Draw a Square, Box and Line
- Draw a Triangle
- Animated Triangle
- Detect Arrow Keys Pressed
- Position Square Using Random Number
- Create a function
- Make a decision
- Falling Rocks
- Draw circle
- Make circles fall from top of screen
- Draw a box
- Make box move using arrow keys
- Make box dodge falling circles
More Advanced Challenges:
- Draw your name in block letters
- Make your name move across the screen
- Design and draw a spaceship in a 50x50 pixel square
- Make your spaceship move across the screen