CONFIRM ACC REGISTRATION
- You must confirm your ACC registration in order to make sure you are in the correct ACC classes at the correct time.
- If you are taking two ACC classes at Cedar Park High School, they must be at the same time every day (you may not take a morning class Mon/Wed and an afternoon class Tues/Thurs).
TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR STUDENT PLANNER
- Log into your ACC Online Services account --> Self Service Student Planning --> Student Planning
- If on a phone, take a screenshot
- If on a desktop, use the Snipping Tool (in the Apps section of Windows)
Step 7b: UPLOAD YOUR SCREENSHOT
- Complete the ACC Course Registration Confirmation form in Google
You are not enrolled in an ACC class until you complete this step.
If you have ACC on your Cedar Park High School schedule but haven't completed this step, you are still not in an ACC class!
Successful registration will appear like the picture below.