Mrs. Faulkenberry's Webpage
BMS Tutoring Schedule
Tuesday ELA 7:30-8:00
Wednesday Math 7:30-8:00
Thursday Science 7:30-8:00
Friday Social Studies 7:30-8:00
PrimeTime (make-up work & tutoring!!)
4th 9 Weeks - All Dates are Posted on Class Calendars
3rd Nine Weeks
Tuesday, 1/9 @ PT - Tutoring for Writing Equations Quiz
Wednesday, 1/10 @ 7:30 am Tutoring for Graphing Linear Equations Test
Thursday, 1/11 @ PT - retake Writing Equations Quiz -IF YOU CAME FOR TUTORING ON TUESDAY
3rd Block Graphing Test Tutoring will be held on Friday, 1/12 @ 7:30 am.
Tuesday, 1/16 @ PT - retake Graphing Test IF YOU CAME FOR TUTORING ON 1/10 or Friday 1/12.
Wed. 1/17 No School - snow
Thurs. 1/18 no school - snow
Friday 1/19 7:30 am Tutoring for 4.9 Quiz
Monday 1/22 @ PT Retake 4.9 Quiz
Wednesday 1/24 @ 7:30 AM & PT
Friday 1/26 PT
Tuesday 1/20 @ PT
Wednesday 1/31 @ 7:30
Thursday 2/1 @ PT
Monday 2/5 @ PT
Wednesday 2/7 @ 7:30 am PT - Make-up work
Friday 2/9 - Job Shadowing
Monday 2/12 - PT Tutoring & Make-up Work
Wednesday 2/14 - 7:30 & PT
Friday 2/16 - PT Tutoring & Make-Up Work
2/28 7:30 & PT
3/6 PT Tutoring & Make-Up Work
3/7 7:30 Tutoring & Make-Up work - LAST DAY FOR ALL 3RD QUARTER MAKE-UP WORK, RETEST, & SIGNED QUIZZES
3/8 PT Tutoring Only
- I have been teaching for twenty years.
- I taught at the high school level for six years, before I started teaching at Buford Middle School.
- I have taught AP Calculus, Precalculus, Algebra II, Algebra I, Math for the Technologies I, II, & III, and 8th Grade Math.
- I received a Bachelor's Degree from Clemson University in Mathematics Teaching.
- I have also earned a Master's Plus 30 hours from Francis Marion University in Instructional Accommodations.
Planning: 8:30-9:45 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org